.

Little Potato House Boxes

One of the first people I ever "met" through blogging was Sunghee.  She creates wonderful templates and is so imaginative.  She can take one template and make a dozen different things.  So I was really happy when she opened her store "Little Potato House."  I decided to try a couple of her templates for boxes for Halloween goodies.

This one is made from her Animal Box Car template.  I decided not to put the wheels on as I plan to fill it with goodies and ship this off to someone.  I hope it doesn't get too banged up in the packing box. 

I love the detailed lid of this--the scallops and the corners.  It comes with a plain lid too.  It's easy to assemble in minutes but doesn't the lid look so fancy?

This box is her Book Shop Card Box.  I made the larger one and it actually is pretty big.  I was able to fit a small pouch, a couple of bookmarks and a little board book with still more room to spare.

I love the lid of this one too.  It's detailed but still easy to put together.

Thank you Sunghee for creating such fun templates, and for sharing your ideas!  You are one thoughtful and generous friend!  

I think these are the last of my Halloween projects.  Hopefully I'll be able to move on to Christmas projects this weekend.  I'm hoping my PTI order comes tomorrow--lots of fun new things to play with.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!