.

Halloween Treats

Hi!  Thought I'd take a little break from Lego and post some Halloween treats I made for some of my kids' teachers. 

I used PTI's Favor it box 6 die and the coordinating Halloween Treats and Sweets stamp set and dies.  I have to admit that this is the set that broke my PTI boycott.  Hehe.  I was doing so well not purchasing from them every month but when I saw this set I really wanted it.  Sooo cute!  Though the box is a bit small I think for stuffing with candy for the kids. 

So for all of these, I used cardstock for the boxes and just used felt for the front to conserve (or hoard) my felt.  Plus I think the card stock makes it a bit sturdier.  Nichole had a project using all felt but after I cut an entire one out of felt, it didn't look like it could keep it's shape nicely.  I stitched some of the features on the cat.  And look more googly eyes!

Here's a spider and skeleton.  A mini hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works fit in the boxes nicely.  The spider is holding 3 small packages of jelly beans.  See, can't hold much candy.  Well, from a kid's point of view, anyway. 

I'll be entering this in Wee Memories Challenge -- Free for all

I miss stamping and coloring. :(  Still 3 more weeks of Lego practice and prep to go.  I will share the favors and whatnot when I'm done with them.  I think they will turn out cute!

Thanks so much for reading and hope you're having a great weekend!