.

Yumi & Fumi Handmade and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to Yumi & Fumi Handmade and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!  While making my card for this hop, it brought back fun memories of my time as a DT member of Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  Lots of fun coloring up these images!   As with all of our hops, please leave a comment on each blog to qualify for some awesome prizes.  There is a $50 gift certificate from Perfect Paper Crafting's online store up for grabs.  Yumi & Fumi Handmade is also offering 4 single stamps to 4 different commenters.  You will have until Monday, October 28th at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good luck!

Here is the blog hop list:
Laura & Perfect Paper Crafting
Yumi & Fumi Handmade
Eva (ME!!)
Rosemary
Pam
Denice
Patti
Leanne
Kim
Renate'
Roxie

I'm in a Christmas mood already so I made a Christmas card.  It would be okay with me if we skipped Halloween and just went ahead to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

My card features the lovely Yeti Yumi.  I love her fluffy jacket!  I should also mention that I followed the Deconstructed Sketch #122.  The snowflake was created with MFT's snowflake die and cut out in felt.  The papers are from Doodlebug probably couple years back and the layers were all made with the Perfect Layers rulers.  Mostly I like to create thin layers and these rulers make that simple.

A little close up of Yumi and her fluffy jacket.  Edit:  just had to say that the mats are actually a dark green (PTI's pinefeather cardstock) and not black though they might look black.

Next on the hop is Rosemary!!

Thanks so much for joining in on our hop!  Don't forget to leave a comment so you can qualify to win one of the prizes!