.

tuxedo sam!

Hello!  Wow, see another post!  I am trying to be productive here but seriously I think maybe it's time for me to head out and get a part time job?  Maybe that is why I'm kind of restless these days.  I'm in the process of sewing up some cute Halloween things.  And I just finished my youngest one's costume.  It isn't anything fancy but I think it's funny and cute.  I just need to find him some white shorts.

Today, I'm sharing a little Tuxedo Sam that I crocheted.  I found the tutorial HERE.  I love all the little things she makes especially the Sanrio stuff and she has a new book out with patterns of a lot of characters.  It's listed on Amazon HERE and I haven't bought it so I don't know how the pattern in the book compares with the free ones she has on her blog.

I added a little purple clip so my daughter could hang it up some where if she wanted to but he does stand on his own which I'm happy about.  He is pretty fat with stuffing.  The only thing I would change if I knew how is his white tummy.  It's kind of bulky.  

And he made my hand hurt especially my thumb since the hook I used was so much smaller than I'm used to.  But overall, I like the way he turned out and my daughter likes him too so I guess that's all that matters.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!