.

TGF's October Retrofresh -- I Want Candy!

Hello!  It's October and time for The Greeting Farm's monthly Retro-Fresh challenge.  The theme this month is I Want Candy!  Anything related to candy is good to go and it doesn't have to be a Halloween theme either.

I went with Halloween and colored up the little guys from the Spooktacular set.  I have them in rubber stamps but now they are available as digis.  I used my convenient orange cup from Walmart and made this lollipop treat holder.

Here is another view.  In the cup I layered some tissue paper on the bottom and then added a piece of styrofoam to stick the lollipops and skewers through.

Another view.  I added black crepe paper and some green grass and you can spot some plastic spiders which used to be rings but I cut the ring part off.  A pretty simple Halloween treat.  Probably will give this to one of the teachers.

Hope you'll all be joining us this month!  Please hop over to TGF's blog to see all the challenge details and the rest of the DT's creations!

Thanks for reading!