.

All That Scraps October Review

Hello again!  This is my second post for the night so please scroll down to see my TGF Retrofresh challenge post.

Today All That Scraps is reviewing CC Designs stamps.  I love the cute releases this month!

I made a card with Santa Lula.  Isn't she adorable!  I added a sentiment from Scripted Greetings Fanciful Christmas which I heat embossed in red.  This set has so many sentiments!  I love the sayings.  The gold bells are dies from this release too.  I cut mine from gold origami.  I'm thinking I should get some silver origami too to make shiny bells.  I added a stronger piece of cardstock to the bells so they aren't so flimsy.

Santa Lula has some flower soft added to her hat and dress and socks.

Please head over to the ATS blog to check out more cuteness!

Thanks for reading!