.

TGF Heart Journaling--week 13

Hi!  It's week 13 of TGF's Heart Journaling.  The theme this week is to create a page based on a number.  I knew which number I wanted to focus on since it was recently my daughter's birthday.

Yes, she was born on the 13th (and coincidentally it's the 13th week of this journaling).  She was supposed to be born on the 12th but I guess she was pretty stubborn that she had to wait til the 13th.  I went into labor about 10 pm on the 12th and she was born almost 24 hours later!  Yeah, I was so out of it during this delivery.  I remember telling the doctor I didn't really want her born on the 13th cause it seemed to unlucky.  He actually asked me if I wanted to wait til the 14th!  At that point, no.  I didn't care if she was born on the 13th.  Plus she has shown us that she is a smart and wonderful little girl, and that 13 is not unlucky at all.

We're just a few weeks away from the Lego robotics qualifiers.  So I may not be able to craft as much on what I want to.  I'll be making signs, favors for the other teams and leis for our kids these next few days.  I hope to squeeze in some cards here and there though.

Thanks for reading!