.

September 2012

Hi!  I received my order from My Favorite Things recently so I got a chance to make my next page using their current sketch.  This one is for September 2012.

Here's the sketch. 

I decided to rotate the sketch to fit the image and my scrapbook/calendar better.  The image is Pure Innocence Morning Glory.  I kept the background really simple.  You could call it laziness, hehe.  But I like the way the image stands out.  I taped some washi tape across the cardstock, pretty simple.  I used my new Prismacolor pencils and tried to blend (burnish?) without using OMS.  I will need more practice.  I used my white pencil to help with the blending since I don't have a colorless blender yet.  Then I drew in some grass for her to stand on. 

The other page.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!