.

TGF Heart Journaling--week 11

Hi!  Yes, I have another post!  I know, it's kind of a lot but I have to post before the deadlines.  It's week 11 for TGF's Heart Journaling.  This week's theme is Bloom & Grow.  I thought of doing flowers but then found this quote online by Robert Browning about growing old together and of course I thought TGF's Grandparents set would be perfect.

Aren't they so super cute?  I want to be a sweet grandma like that.  I also used TGF's My House set for the homes in the background.

I used my kids' colored pencils to color them in.  I kind of like the pencil look and seems easier to shade than with Copics though I'll have to work on the skin tone. 

While I was working on this, it reminded me of my embarrassing moment of the week.  I was at my daughter's friend's house and I saw his parents' wedding picture.  It was dated 1991 and for some strange reason that I still don't really know, I thought my husband and I were married in 1991 also.  So of course I told the mom, oh we were married then too.  So she said wow, 20 years too?  Then I thought really, 20 years?  Hmmm, how come we didn't celebrate that?  So I go home and I ask my hubby, have we been married 20 years?  He's all quiet and then is like we didn't know each other 20 years ago.  Oh because 1991 is when I graduated from high school!  Not got married!  Okay, you can all try to calculate how old I am now.  Of course I had to clarify this to the other mom and so embarrassing that my brain had temporarily stopped working.

Thanks for reading!