.

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Hello!  I am hosting Farm Fresh Friday!  The theme this week is Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!  I just have a whole bunch of stuff that I've saved thinking I will use them one day.  Haha, do you do that too?  I guess it's kind of like my junk drawer but some stuff is just too cute to throw away, you know?  So in that sense I'm a tiny bit of a hoarder.

I made a small card sized 3.75 x 3.75 inches for the reduce part of my challenge.  You don't have to do them all but I thought that would be cute.  I colored up Bright Bean and also used the Wishes from Sparkling Season stamp set.  The birthday sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  Can you guess my reused stuff?  The cardboard is pretty obvious.  I saved it cause it was small and cute.  I inked it up a bit and cut it into a heart shape.  Behind that is a pink netting that I've used before on another card and is the packaging from some rice noodles.  I just cut it up and the color is so pretty!

Here's a close up of Bright Bean.

Hope you'll head over to see what the DT has made.  I love what they have created!  So pretty and cute too!  Hope you'll play along with this challenge!

Thanks for reading!