.

melt my heart

Hello!  I finally was able to squeeze in some time to play with Some Odd Girl's Winter Friends stamp set.  The set has some of the cutest penguins!  I have to admit that I have a lot of penguin stamps.  My daughter loves them so every time I see a cute penguin stamp I almost always get them.

It is almost my daughter's birthday so I made the usual square corner bookmark using the smaller of the 2 penguins in the set.  I make bookmarks for my kids' birthdays instead of cards so they can use them and not just stow them away.  The penguin is purple because that is my daughter's favorite color.  Give her a purple penguin and she's good to go!

I added a paper pieced bow that also comes with the set.  The sentiment is heat embossed and I added a red felt heart over the solid one that comes with the set.  I added some Stickles too. 

I followed Some Odd Girl's most recent challenge and sketch.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!