.

happy halloween

Hello people!  Oh, I've finally made some stuff to share and I'm happy because I'm actually done with some Halloween projects ahead of time.  I even have all the little baggies done for my youngest one's class treats which are just glow sticks but I feel like I've done a lot of prep.  Today I'm just sharing 2 treat bags I made for my daughter to give to her friends. 

These were made with Lawn Fawn's Goodie Bag die.  I love the cute little decorative edge on top and the handle which I've blocked with the tag.  I added the little clothes pin on top for now until I can fill them in and tie the tags on.  I'm thinking about just adding a gift card instead of candy.

The tags, bat and sentiment are all from Lawn Fawn.  Lately I can't seem to get enough Lawn Fawn.  They make some cute stuff!

Hopefully I'll be back with something else to share soon!  Thanks for stopping by!