.

A Million Halloween Bookmarks

At least that is how many it felt like I was making.  I must've cranked that PTI bookmark die through my Big Shot at least 100 times.

Bookmarks for my son's kindergarten class.  At first I was not thinking and I was using my circle nestabilities to cut out the circle one at a time.  Hello!  I do have a circle punch too.  So I used that and it's so much faster for something like this.  The bookmark is made from PTI cardstock on the bottom and then their Halloween paper on top.  I stamped some images using PTI's Tiny Treats Halloween set.  (I love these stamps.  And I can't wait for Tiny Treats Christmas).  The neat thing about the acrylic stamps is that I could bend some of the longer sentiments to be rounded so that it would fit on the circles.  Saw that on PTI so had to give it a try.  My son colored them and he glued everything together.  He helped with the ribbon and I tied on the beads.

My daughter's set of bookmarks.  She did all of the coloring and gluing and the ribbon and beads too.  I helped her with some ribbon tying.

So my 2 year old has to get involved too.

My son also colored in these stamps from TGF's Spooktacular set and cut them out.  He glued them on to the tags that I die cut from Spellbinders tag set.  I was able to cut the tags faster since they are just construction paper so I cut about 4 or 5 at a time.  The "to" and "from" is from TGF's Signature set.

These are the assembled goody bags for his kindergarten class filled with some snacks, Halloween rings, erasers, stickers, pencils and bookmarks.  No goody bags for my daughter's class.  I figure they have outgrown them by now.

That's what we did on some of the days of their one week long fall break.  I love that my kids like to sit around and create things too.  And I'm so happy to have the Halloween treats all done and ready to go early cause before you know it'll be Christmas!  Time flies!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!