.

CC Designs Toys for Tots Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to the CC Designs Toys for Tots Blog Hop!  I am so excited you could join us for the preview of Roberto's Rascals "Henry Claus" and "I want that."  CC Designs will be donating 30% of the sales of these 2 adorable stamps to Toys for Tots from today October 4, 2013 through December 23, 2013.

If you arrived here from Christa's blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you may want to go back to the start of the hop HERE.

This is my project featuring Henry Claus.  He is pretty sweet and gotta love his little dog hitching a ride in his sack.  The sentiment on the little tag is from Funny Christmas Sayings.

Here is a close up of little Henry.

This project looks similar to the other present shaped gift card holder I made HERE.  But it is actually different.  The tutorial can be found HERE.  I changed it up by adding real ribbon.  When you remove the bow, the top and bottom open up.

This is the inside.  There is a space for the gift card to slide into.  The sentiment on the inside is from AmyR Scripted Greetings.  I love the fancy look of this sentiment.

Next on the hop is Delphine!  I am sure she has something wonderful to share with you.  Thanks so much for stopping by!