.

August 2012

Hi!  We had a short black out this morning and I didn't know what to do without my computer and internet, and I couldn't go blog surfing.  I was sad but I did cut everything out for my kids' Halloween goody bags.  Good thing my Big Shot isn't electric. 

Anyway, I made another page to my 2012 calendar/scrapbook using MFT's sketch #39 and Pure Innocence Year of Flowers series Poppy.

Here's my page.  Somehow I'm not loving this one too much.  I love the image but somehow the colors remind me of fall too much and not too summery.  And I think the proportions are a bit off.  But I decided to just stick with it.  It's still cute.

Here's a picture of both pages.

I'm gonna have to wait til I order the next couple months to continue.  But I'm happy I've made it this far!

The kiddies are home for fall break.  It's nice but messy and noisy.  It may be a long week.

Thanks for reading!