.

CC Designs October Preview -- Swiss Pixies

************************************************************************************

Hello!  Welcome back to Day 2 of CC Designs October previews.  We're continuing with the Christmas theme.

Here is my project featuring Santa's Helper.  Super cute?  I wanted to use some non-traditional Christmas colors too like pink and blue.  And that little present is a new die too called Presents.  Easy to remember.  I attached a small tag onto the ribbon with a bell die and sentiment from Scripted Greetings.

Here is a little close up photo.  She has some stickles on her outfit and glossy accents on the ornament and bell.

When you undo the bow, the top slides out and you can write a message or maybe attach a gift card.  I found a tutorial for it HERE.  I am slowly trying to build up a stash of gift card holders or cards for all of my kids' teachers.

Please head over to CC Designs blog to see more cute projects with the October release.

Thanks so much for stopping by!