.

All That Scraps January Preview

Hello!  Back today to share another preview from All That Scraps January release.  I have 2 fun baby cards from Lil Lads and Lolitas to share today.

This is Baby Lilith!  When I first saw these, I thought they were so fun and cute!  The sentiment is from the Baby Cakes set and is stamped on a baby bottle die.

Every time I see her face, it makes me giggle.

Here is Baby Frankie.  I used a similar layout.  The sentiment is from Baby Cakes as well.  He looks a little sleep deprived, doesn't he?  Kind of how my kids look when they are past their bedtimes!  Which reminds me that they are all planning to stay up til midnight tonight for New Year's.  We'll see how that goes.

Isn't this banner adorable?  It's from Sanrio's FB page!  Happy New Year everyone!    

Oh, please check out All That Scraps for more previews!  There are 2 more cute Lil Lads and Lolitas!

Thanks for reading!