.

Too cute to spook!

Hello!  Everything is falling apart!  I still haven't fixed my Big Shot.  I got the handle that Sizzix sent me but it doesn't fit because the bearing is actually broken on my machine.  So they are sending me that too but I don't exactly know how to change those out.  We'll see cause I'm up for a tutorial soon and I wanted to do something with my Big Shot.  I hope I get the parts in time.

And this morning I couldn't start up my computer.  I wake up early most days just to check what's up in blogland and my monitor actually died on me.  But my hubby switched my monitor out and now I'm online again.  I have such a strong addiction to the internet! 

Anyway, last week I colored up some Tiddly Inks Wryns but only now have some time to post one of my cards.  I really missed seeing Wryn!  I made the card below for Tiddly Inks current Fall Challenge #95.

I used one of the new digis called Witchy Wryn.  She's cute!  I used my Perfect Layer rulers to create the mats.

A close up.  I wanted Wryn to have some fun purple hair.

I also followed this great sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #169.

Okay, I hope to be more productive this weekend.  I have some cards to make.  But we're also going to head out to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  Hopefully, it's not too hot or too dusty but what am I thinking, of course it's gonna be hot and dusty.  But the kids love to pick out pumpkins!

I'll be back tomorrow to share another Wryn card.  Thanks for reading!