.

thirteen!

Hello!  My daughter turned into a teenager one morning!  We recently celebrated her 13th birthday.  She didn't want a big production over turning 13 even though I thought maybe she'd like to have a dinner or something with a few close friends.  But she's very low key and much like us, a homebody so she didn't want to do anything special except have cheesecake for dessert.  It was a yummy cheesecake!

As usual, I made my traditional bookmark birthday card.

I turned this one into a shaker card too.  I was able to order the foam adhesive sheets from PTI which made it much easier to make this.  And I finally caved and bought this stamp set from Mama Elephant.  I love this set cause they are so cute!  I used the smaller version of the animals for this bookmark.  I was really tempted to buy the matching dies but it is so expensive to buy matching dies for every stamp set!  But it is convenient.  I ended up fussy cutting these out.

Here is a close up of the cute guys!

Sometimes I feel like I'm splitting in a few different directions because I want to do so many different crafts from paper crafts to crocheting and sewing and I even bought resin supplies!  Haven't quite started with that yet but soon.  I need a much larger crafting table and area!

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving such nice comments!