.

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- Pearls

Hello!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday!  Jas is challenging us to use pearls on our creations! 

I went really CAS on this card.  I heat embossed the snowflakes from TGF's Sparkling Season using a glittery red and added some pearls in the centers.  The red really sparkles in person but not so much here in the photo.  I love the look of red on kraft and next week I'll have more Xmas cards to share that I made on kraft cardstock.  But I did feel like I was cheating a bit since it's so CAS.  I even tried to see if some twine would look good on it somewhere but in the end I left it alone.

So lately I've been thinking what I should do when I decide to go back to work.  Do I go back to being a speech therapist or should I just work in a less stressful field.  I'm sure all jobs are stressful in their own ways no matter what it is.  Plus I need a part time job cause I still need to go pick up the kids from school.  So something flexible would be nice.  Sigh ... does a job like that exist?  I think I still have a couple more years before I think I need to work.  Though I'd appreciate some kind of sign so I know which direction to take.

Anyway, hopefully you'll play along with our pearl challenge and please check out the rest of the DT's creations!

Thanks for reading!