.

sweetest wishes

Hi!  I almost thought I wouldn't be able to make a card for TGF's first Monday Funday Challenge to use scallops.  But I found some time tonight though I should've actually been cleaning the house and getting ready for my daughter's Lego robotics team to come over to our house for practice.

Anyway, here is my card.  I stuck with something simple and sweet.  This is TGF's Cuddle Anya.  Isn't she super cute?  Love her and her hat and bear.  I used a scalloped square and actually went around and punched holes to give it that eyelet look.  The background is stamped with Hero Arts canvas.  The tree die cut and sentiment is from PTI.

I thought I'd practice my pencil coloring again.  I used my kids' regular color pencils.  Now I think I need to practice the hair.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! 

Thanks for reading!