.

Pink ribbon

Hi!  I saw that TGF was one of the sponsors for Splitcoast Stampers Hope you can cling to challenges.  They have a whole bunch of challenges listed and will be adding more to benefit breast cancer patients at MD Anderson Cancer Center.  You can read all the details on their forum.  One of the challenges listed is hosted by Beate and is called Encircled with Love (make a circle card).

I knew I wanted to make a card with TGF's Fancy Anya because of the way her hands are apart enough to place a small ribbon between them.  I used my lacey circle nestabilities and tried to just keep it simple and it's blank so the recipient can use it for whatever kind of card they wish to.

Still practicing my pencil coloring using just my kids' pencils.  I also wanted to try the no lines look that I first saw on Carisa's blog.  You can see it HERE.  She did hers with Copics but I'm too chicken to try it with pens so thought I'd ease into it with pencils.  Though I think I shouldn't have outlined her hair so much.  Will try this again though.  I didn't have a really light ink pad so I just used my usual Memento's rich cocoa and stamped it twice to get a lighter shade of brown.  Then started coloring her in with pencils. 

Okay, I really have to start cleaning the house now.  I've procrastinated long enough.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!