.

merry kiss-mas

Hi!  Wow, 8 kids plus our own 3 for lego robotics practice can get pretty wild.  After hanging out with all the kids, you can really see how great each one is.  But after about 4 hours of robotics, you really need a break!  And boy, can the kids eat! 

Anyway, I wanted to make a card after seeing the current sketch over at the Deconstructed Sketch no. 22

The triangle in the middle reminded me of Christmas trees so I flipped it and made a Christmas card.

The trees are made from PTI's tree die.  The little tag plus the sentiment is also from PTI and the snowflake is an MFT die.  I embossed the cardstock with a snowflake folder from Sizzix and the red DP is embossed with another Sizzix folder.

I chose TGF's A Cheeky Xmas and colored her in with pencils.  Can you tell I'm slightly addicted to pencils now?  Though I thought her hat was kind of difficult to color.  I outlined the fluffy parts with a light blue copic pen.  There is a small pompom at the end of her hat and I added flower soft too.

Some seam binding ribbon and a pin which totally remind me of snowmen. 

Also plan to enter this into All that Scraps Challenge--anything goes.

It's back to the school routine tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!