.

Many Thanks

Hello.  And I have another card!  Because I let my husband do all the laundry and play with the kids this afternoon, hee hee!  Plus fall break is ending and our relatives left this morning so it's been relatively quiet today.

Anyhow, it's been a long time since I did a TGF challenge, but I made one for Farm Fresh Friday Spy Day #2.  And finally used some paper and stamps that I'd bought a while ago but never got around to making anything with.
I colored Thursday with my black and white pencils.  Excuse the spot in the middle of her face, of all the places for the kraft paper to have a dark fleck, it was where I decided to stamp her face!  I've tried this coloring once before, I didn't realize it was so long ago.  Maybe I should have watched Deconstructing Jen's video again now that I look at her post and realize her image looks colored way differently.  Used some patterned paper from Crate Paper, which probably looks a little too bright and spring-like together with Creeper Thursday, but I didn't want to color another image all over again.  The paper flowers are from SEI with little gems added to the centers.  And lastly a sentiment from PTI's Tag-Its.  Bye!