.

Birthday Kitty

Hello.  I finally made a card!   I feel like I'm being relatively productive, but when I actually need a card, I don't have anything in my stash!  I think I agonize too much over what to make and where to put things and it takes me forever to finish a card!  I'm finally posting it now since it arrived in the mail to the intended recipient, whew, luckily it made it on time.  I thought I would have more time over fall break, like not needing to wake up so early to get the kids ready for school, but I don't know where the time goes, maybe watching too much X-factor!
First I wanted to use my new Spellbinders heart circle.  Which was part of my problem because I couldn't find any card sketches online last week that used a big circle!  And then I didn't want to waste too much time web surfing when I had to get this into the mailbox.  Then I wanted a birthday-ish image, so out of all the Wild Rose Studio clearance stamps that I had bought, this one seemed the most appropriate, except now I'm thinking I should have colored the cat gray or something to match the cardstock better.  And ack, but I don't actually have a sentiment on the front, which feels a little weird to me, but I couldn't find a good place to put it.  I actually wanted to use my Papertrey Ink Big Birthday Wishes but it was hard to squeeze those large sentiments, numbers, plus this large cat image onto the heart circle.
So I just put those on the inside.  Which is why there is a pink circle on a pink card since I had already glued the numbers down to the circle.  OK, that's about it for me.  Eva, I'm looking forward to more of your crafty creations.  I'm thinking at this rate, I better get started on some Xmas cards and forget Halloween already!