.

All That Scraps October Review

Hi!  Today All That Scraps is reviewing Mashi's Muffins!  These stamps always look fun and happy!

Here is my card featuring Elfen.  Love her big, bright smile so I had to go with that particular sentiment which is from Fanciful Christmas.  The little tree is a die cut.  Isn't it cute?

I'm not sure but my colors may be off on this monitor.  I haven't adjusted the colors since switching out my monitor so I think my photos look a bit darker than usual.  Yes?  No?

Anyway, I washed the car this morning and I'm tired.  I realize that it is so much better to go to the car wash or let my hubby wash the car.  For one thing, the car is too big for me to wash.  I can't reach the roof even with a ladder so there are spots down the middle of our car roof.  And the tires are a big pain too.  I don't want to make the rims shiny like my hubby does.  And now my fingernails are yucky too.  But today I promised not to be so lazy like yesterday.  I didn't prep dinner or wash the dishes or prep the kiddies' lunches so I really had a ton of stuff to do once the kids got home and we had a late dinner.  So I guess I better get on it and go wash the dishes and prep some dinner.  How do you get your fingernails clean after washing the car?  Hope I don't get yucky stuff into our dinner!

Oh, and be sure to hop over to the ATS blog for more Mashi's Muffins!

Thanks for reading!