.

All That Scraps October Preview -- Day 2

Hello!  It's another day of previews over at All That Scraps!  I love the October release!  The stamps are sooooo cute! 

This cutie is Fa la la la Emma.  I love this image of her singing and her wings and halo.  So sweet!  The background is Joy Music and I heat embossed that in white onto kraft.  I love the look of white on kraft.  The sentiment is from Scripted Greetings Fanciful Christmas and was also heat embossed in white but onto vellum.  I love that look too.  I also used the holly and berry die.  I added glossy accents to the berries so they are a bit shiny.  I created all my mats with my Perfect Layers rulers.

A little close up of Emma.  Lots of stickles on her wings and her dress and halo. 

I plan on entering this into Moxie Fab World's World Card Making Day Week (Christmas and/or Season's Greetings).  Hopefully I'll remember to once this post goes up.

Thanks for reading!