.

It's been a while

Hi!  I haven't played in PTI's Make It Monday in a while.  This week is Challenge #34 Thick Chipboard Accents.  I thought this might be a fun challenge to participate in.

I used PTI's Bitty Halloween Treats and Sweets dies to make the thick tags I tied onto PTI's Favor it Box 6.  I cut out 15 bitty baskets from some snack box I had in the kitchen and glued 5 together for each one.  I cut 3 more using black card stock.  I used glossy accents to stick the layers together.  It works pretty well.  Their little faces were stamped using the coordinating stamp set. 

I stamped the names onto the boxes using PTI's Outlines Alphabet.  Good thing they have relatively short names or names I could shorten.

I added some black stickles for some fun accents.

I tied them onto the larger boxes with some Halloween twine.  Now I have to figure out what small treat I can fit into these cute boxes.  I also thought I could add a magnet onto the back of each bitty one and stick them on the fridge after the kids open their treats.  The extra layers really make them sturdy.

Thanks for reading!