.

CC Designs October Preview -- Animals

Hi everyone!  Wow, it's time for previews again at CC Designs!  The October release is all about Christmas!  I can't believe we're heading into the holidays again.  These Christmas stamps are perfect for cards and little gifts boxes or tags.  The October release will be available Thursday, October 3rd at 9 PM EST.

This is a stamp called Present Teddy and is from a line called Monkey Feet.  It's the first time I am trying out one of their images.  Lots of fun details and the animals are cute!  I added this image onto the top of a mini pizza box made from a tutorial on SCS here.  I also added the Holly and Berry die in a couple of the corners.  I used some ribbon to wrap around the sides and added a small tag too.

Here is a close up of the image.

You can see what other cute animal images will be released in October on the CC Designs blog.

Before I go, I just want to say I'm tired.  Today I feel tired from trying to do everything by their respective deadlines.  I am trying to finish up some stuff and I will be happy when it is completed.  Maybe I will share some photos when I am done.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving me cheerful comments.  I appreciate it!  Have a great week!